For any individual or company involved in removing waste on a large scale, resulting from a property refurbishment or renovation, we know this can really pose problems. How is it all going to be removed? Where is it all going to be removed to? How is all this waste going to be properly sorted out? All of this may well prove too daunting and difficult to undertake without outside professional help. There is a need to call on a company that can deal with waste removal. Therefore, Skip Hire Logan has the means to do this.
Services on Offer
By filling out an online form, an assessment can be made for the removal service that is required.
Most waste can be removed. This includes bricks, concrete, timber, tiles etc. Along with this, Skip Hire Logan can remove “white goods” such as fridges, and cookers. After a large garden “makeover”, skip hire Logan has today will take away any green waste.
What is not covered
Hazardous wastes can not be included. This includes liquid wastes, paints both emulsion and spirit based as well as chemicals, oil and petrol. The following are not covered as well: tyres, batteries and food wastes. Gas bottles, and any asbestos are not included. If this gas tank is an “empty” oxyacetylene container or asbestos, then there are very strict regulations in Australia dealing with these items, as they could be very hazardous.
Tree trunks are excluded as well.
There may be a very large amount of waste and debris at the site. Skip Hire in Logan have available enough bins that can be sent over when needed to ensure everything will be removed.
In booking an order, it is best to indicate what type of waste may have to be removed:
- General Waste: This covers both domestic and commercial waste. The following waste can be removed: white goods and electrical, green waste, and renovation waste.
- Mixed Waste: Again this is suitable for both domestic and commercial users. These items can be collected: organic garden wastes, including palm fronds and tree trimmings. This also covers white goods and electrical items, Renovation waste can also be taken away and up to a cubic metre of solid waste.
- Green Waste: This is specifically “green waste”. This includes palm fronds, organic garden waste and tree trimmings.
- Solid/Heavy Wastes: All of this can be accommodated in 2 meter, 3 meter or 4 meter “bins”. The following can be taken away: sand, soil, bricks, concrete rocks and rubble, along with general waste.
Skip Bin Options
- 2 cubic metres: Small Jobs.
- 3 cubic metres: Most household clear outs.
- 4 cubic metres: This is best for the removal of renovation waste and garden waste. This can take one cubic metre of solid waste.
- 5 cubic metres: This is suitable for larger items.
- 6 Cubic metres: Again can be used for larger items but not solid wastes.
- 8 Cubic metres: This is a combination of two 4 cubic metre skip bins.
This service that Logan skip hire has to offer, covers a wide area surrounding Brisbane. Bookings can easily be made online at http://www.rubbishskipsbrisbane.com.au/skip-hire-logan/.